This Keto Arugula Salmon Roll is a low-carb dish that is fresh and filling. You can easily make this from scratch and enjoy it for breakfast, lunch, or in between!
This recipe takes 15 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (12 Slices)
- 4 oz of Fresh Arugula
- 1/4 cup of Pine Nuts
- 2 tbsps of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper (To taste)
- 6 medium Eggs
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- 16 oz of Cream Cheese (Room temperature)
- 12 oz of Smoked Salmon (Sliced)
- Preheat the over to 350 F°.
- Add the arugula, pine nuts, and olive oil to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs and Parmesan cheese, then blend until smooth.
- In a large pan, add parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture onto the parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Once cool, spread the cream cheese over it and add the slices of smoked salmon.
- Roll it up and refrigerate for about 60 minutes.
- Slice it and serve cold!
Amount Per Slice:
- Calories: 193
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 111mg
- Sodium: 478mg
- Potassium: 225mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 13g
- Vitamin A: 598IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 119mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Keto Arugula Salmon Roll Recipe on Facebook now.