These Instant Pot Bacon and Cheese Egg Bites are super easy and fun to make in the pressure cooker. They are delicious and are the perfect addition to your breakfast menu.
This recipe can be prepared in 15 minutes and cooked in 15. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Ingredients (7 Servings)
- 4 Bacon Slices (Cooked and crumbled)
- 6 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Milk
- 1/4 tsp of salt (Or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper (Or to taste)
- 1 tbsp of Parsley (Chopped)
- 2 cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1/2 cup of Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Add all the ingredients except bacon to a blender and blend at high speed until smooth.
- Lightly grease the silicone mold with olive oil.
- Add bacon crumbs into each egg bite mold, and distribute evenly.
- Stir the egg mixture and pour it into molds, don’t fill them to the brim.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Add the handled trivet and place the filled egg mold on top of the trivet.
- Close and lock the lid, and point the valve to Sealing.
- Select the Manual or Pressure Cook button and select high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Followed by 5 minutes of Natural Pressure Release.
- After which release any remaining pressure manually.
- Remove the egg mold from the Instant Pot and let it cool for 5-7 minutes
- After which turn the mold upside down on a plate, and gently push out the egg bites.
- Garnish with more bacon and chopped green onions.
- Serve hot or cold.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 151mg
- Sodium: 273mg
- Potassium: 93mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 285IU
- Vitamin C: 0.7mg
- Calcium: 64mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
Tell us what you think of this Instant Pot Bacon and Cheese Egg Bites Recipe on Facebook now.