Pan Seared Steak has that juicy and melt-in-your-mouth texture with lots of meaty and buttery flavors! With this recipe, you don’t need to fire up the grill and you’ll get that perfect pan-seared steak each and every time.
This recipe can be prepared and cooked in 30 minutes! Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 10 Best Oils to Cook Steak With
Ingredients (Serves 3)
- 3 Sirloin Steaks
- 3 tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup of Beef Broth
- Fresh Rosemary
- Fresh Thyme
- Unpack the steaks, place them on a plate, and let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Pat dry with paper towels before cooking.
- In a large skillet or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter with the oil.
- Once the butter foam subsides, add the steaks and sear until a brown crust forms, about 2 minutes per side.
- Depending on the steak’s thickness, you need to cook for 2–2½ minutes per side for medium-rare and an internal temperature of 125–130°F.
- Remove the steaks from the pan and transfer them to a cutting board, cover with foil, and rest for 10–15 minutes.
- While the steaks rest, add some fresh rosemary and thyme sprigs to the same pan.
- Then add the apple vinegar, maple syrup, and beef broth. Stir and cook until the sauce is somewhat thick. Remove from heat once done.
- Discard the thyme and rosemary, slice the steak and serve immediately with the sauce.
Related: 10 Best Cooking Shows On Hulu
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 506
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Cholesterol: 168mg
- Sodium: 304mg
- Potassium: 788mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 50g
- Vitamin A: 350IU
- Calcium: 74mg
- Iron: 4mg
Tell us what you think of this Perfect Pan-Seared Steak Recipe on Facebook now.