Blue Cheese Dressing is rich, creamy, and tangy! It is the perfect accompaniment to your favorite salad! It also makes a great and easy dip!
This dip can be prepared in just 10 minutes. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 6 Nutritionist Tips for Wasting Less Food and Saving More Money
Ingredients (Serves 8)
- 1/2 cup of Buttermilk
- 6 ounces of Blue Cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsps of White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Granulated White Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp of Green Onions (chopped for garnish)
- In a medium bowl mix buttermilk with crumbled blue cheese, and mash with a fork until well combined.
- Add greek yogurt, mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to a mason jar or an airtight container. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.
Related: 10 Best Cooking Shows On Hulu
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 142
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Sodium: 398mg
- Potassium: 92mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 194IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Calcium: 143mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing recipe on Facebook now.