Keto Caramel Sauce is sweet, thick, and irresistible. Use this as a topping on your favorite desserts – and best of all, it is made with the Keto Diet in mind.
This Keto Caramel Sauce can be made in 20 minutes. Check out the video above to see how it is done, or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Ingredients (Serves 32 tbsps)
- 1/2 cup Butter (Salted)
- 1 cup Allulose or Xylitol
- 1 cup heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt (Or to taste)
- Place a medium saucepan over medium/low heat and add the butter.
- Melt the butter, stirring often, until it starts to simmer and has a golden color.
- Add in the sweetener, heavy cream, and salt, stirring to fully combine.
- Reduce the heat to “very low” and simmer for 15 minutes. Do not stir. It should reach a thick consistency, but still, be pourable.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely before refrigerating. The caramel will thicken up in the fridge.
- Before serving, let the sauce sit at room temperature, or heat it up in a saucepan, adding a little heavy cream to thin the sauce, quickly.
Related: 10 Best Cooking Shows On Hulu
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 29
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 55mg
- Potassium: 13mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 141IU
- Calcium: 10mg
Tell us what you think of this Keto Caramel Sauce Recipe on Facebook now.