This hot Cheesy Crab Dip is hearty, savory, and tasty! This easy recipe will make every party or game night even more exciting and your guests will love it for sure.
This recipe takes 10 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to cook. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (16 Servings)
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1/3 cup of Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 cup of Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
- 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- 3 cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1/2 tsp of Paprika
- 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp of Lemon Zest
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Pepper
- 1 pound of Lump Crab Meat (Canned)
- Green Onions (For garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Add cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, paprika, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Stir together until combined.
- Fold in lump crab meat.
- Spread in a small casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until heated through and bubbly.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
- Serve with sliced baguette or tortilla chips.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 114
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Sodium: 500mg
- Potassium: 121mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Protein: 10g
- Vitamin A: 167IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
- Calcium: 112mg
- Iron: 1mg
Tell us what you think of this Hot Cheesy Crab Dip Recipe on Facebook now.