This Ham and Cheese Frittata recipe is packed with texture and flavor guaranteed to make your mouth tingle.
From the savory ham to the gooey cheese and sweet cherry tomatoes. This dish, combined with a side or two, will satisfy even the hungriest of families:
Check out the recipe video above, or swipe down to see the ingredients and step-by-step instructions.
Related: 13 Uber Family Account Tips To Keep Your Kids Safe (Includes Lyft)
- 3.5oz. of Cooked Ham (Chopped into cubes)
- 4oz. of Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups of Spinach Leaves
- 3.5oz. of Bell Pepper (Finely chopped)
- 3.5oz. of Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1/2 cup of Milk (Any type)
- 10 Eggs
- Salt (To taste)
- Black Pepper (To taste)
- 2 tbsps. of Olive Oil
- 3-4 tbsps. of Spring Onion (Finely chopped)
- In a large bowl crack all 10 eggs, add the milk, and season (to taste).
- Mix thoroughly until the ingredients are combined.
- Over medium heat, add olive oil to a large pan (if you have an oven-proof pan, use it).
- Once the oil is hot, add the cooked ham and bell pepper.
- Mix the ingredients in the pan and cook for 5-10 minutes, or until the bell peppers soften.
- Add the spinach and let it cook down for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat, drain any excess oil and let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C.
- If you used an oven-proof pan continue to step 9. If you did not, transfer the ingredients to an oven-proof dish.
- Add the egg mix (step 2) and mix the ingredients around so evenly spread out in the egg mix.
- Add mozzarella and cherry tomatoes to the ingredients.
- Put the pan (or oven-proof dish) in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the top crispens, check the middle to make sure the egg is cooked through.
- When ready, garnish with finely chopped spring onion and serve.
Tell us what you think of this Ham and Cheese Frittata recipe on Facebook now.