Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos: Delicious Recipes Worth Cooking
[brid autoplay=”true” video=”784902″ player=”22750″ title=”Grilled%20Stuffed%20Jalape%C3%B1os” duration=”40″ description=”Stuffed peppers remain a popular side. So why not try something hotter, like these Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos. Packed with heat and gooey goodness. ” uploaddate=”2014-03-17″ thumbnailurl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/15887/thumb/784902_t_1621410993.png” contentUrl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/15887/sd/784902.mp4″]
If you’re a fan of jalapeno poppers, these Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos could make a perfect appetizer or side during your next big family meal:
Just remember to add some of those removed seeds back to the filling so that each bite has the potential to zing the tongue with heat.
Every ingredient is easily customizable, so if you want it meat-free, swap out the bacon for facon, or anything your taste buds desire.
If you start cooking now, you’ll be done in 20-minutes. Don’t believe us? Watch the short recipe video above and follow the ingredients and cooking steps below:
- 6-8 large Jalapenos
- 1/2 cup of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup of Cheddar (Grated)
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 1/4 cup of Green Onions (Finely diced)
- 2 rashers of Bacon (Cooked and finely diced)
- 1 tsp. of Lime Juice
- 2 tbsps. of Tomatoes (Finely diced)
- 2 tbsps. of Cilantro (Finely diced)
- Salt and black pepper for seasoning
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar, garlic, green onions, cooked diced bacon, and lime juice to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste, and continue to mix.
- Cut your jalapenos in half and remove the ribs and seeds. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper to the jalapenos.
- If you want your grilled stuffed jalapenos spicy, add some of the removed seeds to the mix. The more you add, the spicier each jalapeno will be.
- Using a spoon, fill each jalapeno with the mixture.
- Grill the jalapenos for 10 minutes over medium heat, or until going soft. Remember, you want the jalapenos easy to pick up and over-cooking will make that difficult.
- Once cooked, top with tomatoes and cilantro. Then serve.
Tell us what you think of this Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos recipe on Facebook.