Crispy Chicken Milanese: Delicious Family Recipes
Now is the time to try Crispy Chicken Milanese. A panko-coated delight made with easy-to-find ingredients and a super-simple recipe.
The recipe includes a crunchy & creamy salad that compliments the chicken perfectly. And better yet, it is completely customizable – so hold off or increase each of the ingredients to your (and your family’s) taste.
These are the ingredients and steps to follow:
- Chicken Breast Fillets
- Flour (for coating)
- Eggs (beaten)
- Panko (for coating)
- Olive Oil (for cooking)
- Mayonnaise (shop-bought)
- Baby Arugula
- Celery (Diced)
- Red Onions (Finely Chopped)
- Capers (Chopped)
- Sugar (to taste)
- Lemon Juice (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
1. Gently coat each chicken breast fillet in flour.
2. After the flour, dip the chicken breast into the beaten eggs.
3. Then, dip the chicken breast into the panko. Making sure the chicken breast is well coated both sides.
4. Add olive oil to a frying pan and heat at 180 degrees.
5. Once the olive oil is warm, add the coated chicken breasts two at a time and cook until both sides are golden brown (15-25 minutes).
6. While the chicken is cooking, in a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, and pepper. Do this in stages and incrementally, making sure it is to your taste.
7. Then, add the baby arugula, celery, red onions, and some capers to the mix. Do this to taste, and fold the ingredients until well coated.
8. Serve up the salad and add your golden brown chicken breast when cooked thoroughly.
Let us know if you make this Cripsy Chicken Milanese recipe on Facebook.