Now is the time to try Crispy Chicken Milanese. A panko-coated delight made with easy-to-find ingredients and a super-simple recipe.
The recipe includes a crunchy & creamy salad that compliments the chicken perfectly. And better yet, it is completely customizable – so hold off or increase each of the ingredients to your (and your family’s) taste.
Read More: Sourdough Pizza Bowl: Quick & Easy Family Recipes
These are the ingredients and steps to follow:
- Chicken Breast Fillets
- Flour (for coating)
- Eggs (beaten)
- Panko (for coating)
- Olive Oil (for cooking)
- Mayonnaise (shop-bought)
- Baby Arugula
- Celery (Diced)
- Red Onions (Finely Chopped)
- Capers (Chopped)
- Sugar (to taste)
- Lemon Juice (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
Read More: Chocolate Stuffed Pancakes: Quick & Easy Family Recipes
- Gently coat each chicken breast fillet in flour.
- After the flour, dip the chicken breast into the beaten eggs.
- Then, dip the chicken breast into the panko. Make sure the chicken breast is well coated on both sides.
- Add olive oil to a frying pan and heat at 180 degrees.
- Once the olive oil is warm, add the coated chicken breasts two at a time and cook until both sides are golden brown (15-25 minutes).
- While the chicken is cooking, in a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, and pepper. Please do this incrementally in stages, making sure it is to your taste.
- Then, add the baby arugula, celery, red onions, and some capers to the mix. Do this to taste, and fold the ingredients until well-coated.
- Serve the salad and add your golden brown chicken breast when cooked thoroughly.
Let us know if you make this Cripsy Chicken Milanese recipe on Facebook.