This Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad is an easy recipe that is fresh, light, and very healthy. A delicious side that is ideal to accompany most mains.
This Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad only takes 10 minutes to make. Check out the video above to see how they are made or read through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions below.
Also Read: 12 Surprisingly Sugary Foods And Drinks
Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 2 English Cucumbers (Or 10-12 small ones)
- 4 large Tomatoes (Sliced into thin wedges)
- 1 Red Onion (Thinly sliced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1/2 cup of Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp of Fresh Dill (Chopped)
- 1/4 cup of Green Onions (Chopped)
- 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt (Or to taste)
- 1/8 tsp of Black Pepper (Or to taste)
- Green Onion
- Fresh Dill
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, greek yogurt, lemon juice, minced garlic, and dill.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir dressing, and set aside.
- Slice cucumbers into thin rounds or half rounds if using larger cucumbers and add to a large bowl.
- Slice tomatoes into thinner wedges, and add to the bowl.
- Add thinly sliced onion.
- Just before serving stir the dressing into the salad and mix to coat everything evenly.
- Garnish with dill and green onions.
The salad will stay fresh for about 2-3 hours if refrigerated.
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Sodium: 331mg
- Potassium: 665mg
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 1340IU
- Vitamin C: 26mg
- Calcium: 115mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
Tell us what you think of this Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad Recipe on Facebook now.