Cheese? Check. Bacon? Check. Sour cream? Check!
What’s not to love about this Cheesy Bacon Dip recipe? It literally has all the best flavors ever, and once everything is melted down in the oven, it works perfectly as a gooey dip.
So grab the chips, carrot sticks, or whatever you plan on dipping and get munching.
Also Read: 10 Foods You Have To Try From Around The World
Check out the Cheesy Bacon Dip recipe in the video. Ingredients and steps are included below.
- 1 tbsp. of Olive Oil
- 3 and 1/2 cups of Chopped Onions
- 1/3 cup of Fat-Free Sour Cream
- 3 Bacon Slices (Cooked and chopped)
- 1/3 cup of Canola Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. of Fresh Chives (Finely chopped)
- 4 tbsps. of Gruyere Cheese (Grated)
- 1/4 tsp. of Salt
- 1/4 tsp. of Black Pepper
If you like garlic, consider adding 1-2 cloves (minced or finely sliced) to the onions in step 1 below.
Also Read: The Healthiest Foods On Your Thanksgiving Menu
- In a pan, add the olive oil and saute the onions until brown over medium heat.
- In a clean bowl add the sour cream, chopped bacon, mayonnaise, 1 tbsps. of chives, 2 tbsps. of gruyere cheese, salt, black pepper, and onions from step 1.
- Mix thoroughly, until well combined.
- Move the mixture to an ovenproof dish or pan and top with 2 tbsps. of gruyere cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Once the cheese is browned, top with another tbsp. of fresh chives and serve.
This dip tastes great hot or cold.
Tell us what you think of this Cheesy Bacon Dip recipe on Facebook.