Cheese Veggie Nachos: Delicious Recipes Worth Cooking
Everyone loves topped nachos, especially when that topping is full of gooey cheese goodness:
And this Cheese Veggie Nachos recipe takes it to the next level, with heaps of heat, texture, and mouth-watering flavors.
Every ingredient and cooking step can be fully customized to your own taste. So if you don’t like corn, replace it. You can even increase or lower the heat by changing how much chili powder and jalapenos are used:
So what are you waiting for? Get cooking:
- Tortilla Chips (Shop brought)
- 1/2 cup of Cheese (Use whatever cheese you like)
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 cup of Red Onion (Finely diced)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 cup of Zucchini
- 1 cup of Corn
- 2 tbsp Jalapeno (Thinly sliced)
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 can of Black Beans
- 3/4 cup of Avocado (Diced)
- 1/2 cup of Queso Fresco
- 1/2 cup of Tomatoes (Diced)
- 1/4 cup of Cilantro (Roughly chopped)
- Evenly space your tortilla chips across a baking tray.
- Cover the tortilla chips with 1/2 cup of cheese (or more, if preferred).
- Broil under medium heat until the cheese melts.
- Over medium heat, add your canola oil to a pan.
- Add your onion, garlic, zucchini, corn, jalapenos, salt, cumin, chili powder, and black beans to the pan.
- Cook and mix your veggies to taste.
- Top your nachos with the cooked veggies.
- Finally, top your veggies and nachos with avocado, queso fresco, tomatoes, cilantro, and serve.
Please let us know if you make this Cheese Veggie Nachos recipe on Facebook.