If you are looking for the best drugstore lip stains, you have come to the right place:
Lip stains deposit the perfect amount of natural-looking, ultra-pigmented color and stay put throughout the day. And our top-10 picks are both affordable and top-rated.
Also Read: 10 Best Drugstore Lipsticks
10. Benefit Benetint Lip & Cheek Stain, $18
The Benefit Benetint Lip & Cheek Stain gives you a radiant flush of color for your lips and cheeks.
- It comes in a nice travel size if you want to take it with you.
- It is long-lasting and kiss-proof so it won’t smudge.
- It might seem to have a strong fragrance.
9. Passioncat Twist Velvet Tint, $10
The Passioncat Twist Velvet Tint is your favorite choice if you’re looking for a vibrant, velvety, and glossy lip tint.
- It is a long-lasting formula where you don’t have to reapply.
- It is a lightweight formula that has a matte finish after being applied.
- It gives off that creamy and soft texture look and doesn’t seem dry and rough.
8. Wet n Wild Mega Last Stained Glass, $8
Wet n Wild’s-Stained Glass Lip Gloss truly delivers the best of both worlds.
- This light but glossy lip stain makes your lips look hydrated.
- It is vegan and cruelty-free
7. e.l.f Lip Stain, $6
For gorgeous plump lips, use the e.l.f. Lip Stain and watch everyone around you go crazy.
- It also contains vitamin E that, moisturizes and nourishes your lips.
- It has a long-lasting formula, so you must reapply it throughout the day.
- The applicator brush can be described as a little rough.
Also Read: 10 Best Drugstore Eyeshadows
6. Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink, $9
If you have a long day ahead, Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink lasts and lasts without transferring onto teeth or the chin.
- It comes in 30 different shades to choose from.
- Smudge and transfer-proof, so you won’t have to worry about it getting on anything you drink or eat.
- It can be challenging to remove at the end of the day.
5. CoverGirl Outlast Lip Stain, $9
The CoverGirl Outlast Lip Stain is a water-based transparent gloss colorant that gives your lips a beautiful flush of color.
- Long-lasting, so you expect this to stay on most of your day.
- Is suitable if you have sensitive skin.
- It is lightweight and doesn’t look or feel heavy.
4. L’ Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain, $3
If you prefer your lips to have a bit more luster, reach for L’Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain.
- It has 12 different types of shades.
- It has the staying power of a stain
- Packed with oils that not only hydrate but also impart a gorgeous sheen
Also Read: 10 Best Drugstore Lip Glosses
3. L’Oreal Paris Makeup Matte Lip Stain, $10
The L’Oreal Paris Makeup Matte Lip Stain is like no other. It combines the goodness of liquid lipstick and a lip stain to give your lips the matte lipstick finish you deserve.
- When applying this lip stain, it feels like it is not even there.
- It is an ultra-lightweight formula, so it doesn’t feel heavy on your lips.
- The downside might be a little bit expensive.
2. Revlon Balm Stain, $13
This buttery crayon-stain hybrid from Revlon is such a great everyday makeup buy.
- It is available in 8 shades to wear.
- It will nourish your lips healthy and not dry looking.
- It is lightweight and never requires sharpening since it is retractable.
Also Read: 10 Best Drugstore Eyebrow Gels
1. Rimmel London Provocalips Lip Color, $2
The Rimmel London Provocalips Lip Color ensures that you have kiss-proof lips that last all day.
- It is formulated as a liquid lipstick with a high gloss finish lasting up to 16 hours.
- The lightweight and flexible formula feels like you have nothing on.
- Transfer proof and food proof so you don’t have to worry about it getting on your food and you eating it accidentally.
- It is available in up to 16 shades.