If you’re a super cool parent, you’re no doubt prepared, and even looking forward to the moment your teenager starts wearing makeup. If that’s you, and your teen is looking for a brand, check out Bare Minerals, Inc.
The unique Bare Minerals formula, which they use in all of their makeup, is non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, and hypoallergenic. And despite seemingly appealing to older generations with their age concealing products, their acne treatments, and youthful makeup products are unbeatable.
Here’s four top reasons Bare Minerals is the makeup range for your teenager:
1. Why Bare Minerals is great for teens?
- Many brands on the market can cause breakouts in acne and other facial blemishes. This is caused when makeup clogs up pores. And when this happens, it can cause teens with acne to suffer even more.
- Bare Minerals’ products will not cause spots, blemishes, and other facial redness. It’s actually made to stop this problem, whether used on your eyes, lips, or face.
- One product, called Bare Minerals’ “blemish rescue foundation,” not only covers up pimples but also decreases redness. This special face makeup uses tea tree oil in order to gradually lessen the appearance of acne.
- On AskDrManny.com, makeup-induced acne is one of the top concerns for teens.
- Bare Minerals’ is more expensive than the usual over-the-counter makeup, but it can cut the cost of other skin treatments in the process.
2. For teens just starting to wear makeup, who need options for skin type
- This makeup brand is a great place to start because they break down their non-comedogenic products. They have options for dry, oily, normal, and combination skin types.
- Different options help teens pick the best makeup, especially foundation, from skin tone to skin color, and skin type. There are both liquid and powder foundations and concealers that do not cause acne, so there is plenty of room for experimentation when it comes to the perfect makeup look.
- Another great feature of Bare Minerals makeup is that a lot of the face products have SPF 15-20 in them. It is important in these early years of skincare to protect the skin from sun damage. This can start as early as the teen years.
- And, none of the above changes the fact that the makeup is non-comedogenic. This isn’t always the case because some sunscreens on the market can clog pores.
3. What brush is best? It doesn’t matter, Bare Minerals supports both natural and synthetic options
- Many of the Bare Minerals brushes are made with natural hair, which is better for the skin. This is based on the science that divides hair into two fiber categories: natural or synthetic.
- A person’s skin is more used to natural hair, therefore it is less likely to be irritated by natural brushes.
- However, if your teen is vegan or against using natural hair, Bare Minerals offer several synthetic brush options as well. This might not be ideal for teens with oily or acne-prone skin.
4. Perfect for teens who want a natural look from their makeup
- Another great reason for teens to use Bare Minerals is because of its simple and natural inspiration. Through the use of all-natural minerals, this makeup brand creates products that appear sheer and natural when applied.
- This can be a positive influence on teens because it does not encourage unnatural face coverage, which can end up damaging their developing skin even more.
- A lot of their eyeshadow kits emphasize simple colors that create a beautiful look. Including a lot of natural colors.
- If your teen is seeking a style that delivers an effortless type of beauty, Bare Minerals is perfect.
Simply put, Bare Minerals is the choice if your teen has sensitive, acne-prone skin.
CHECK OUT: The best cars for teenagers.