Dazzle your family and put some delicious Bang Bang Shrimp on the menu. Follow the video, and work through the ingredients and checklist below:
- 1 1/2 Cups Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup Onion Powder
- Crushed Black Peppercorns to Taste
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 150 Grams Medium Shrimp (Shelled & Deveined)
- Refined Flour
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 3 Tbsps Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Honey
- Chopped Parsley
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mix the panko breadcrumbs, onion powder, and olive oil in a bowl. Add crushed black peppercorns to taste.
3. Grease a backing tray with oil.
4. Beat the 2 medium eggs and place in a small bowl.
5. Coat each shrimp in the refined flour.
6. Then dip each shrimp into the beaten eggs.
7. Finally, coat each shrimp in your breadcrumb mixture.
8. Repeat steps 5, 6, and 7, until all prawns are coated and on your baking tray.
9. Place the baking tray in your oven, and cook at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
10. In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, sriracha, sweet chilli sauce, lemon juice, and honey.
11. Add salt and pepper to the sauce, to taste.
12. Once cooked, plate up and serve with the dipping sauce and garnished with chopped parsley.
Let us know if you cook Bang Bang Shrimp on Facebook.