Ancho Chicken Tacos with Cilantro Slaw and Avocado Cream Recipe
If you’re looking for delicious food worth cooking, this Ancho Chicken Tacos recipe with Cilantro Slaw and Avocado Cream is both delicious and useful for other dishes:
For instance, the cilantro slaw and avocado cream recipes fit all proteins, including burgers and steaks. They even work as sides and dips for pizza and dirty fries.
Don’t believe us? Watch the short recipe video above and get cooking with the ingredients and steps below:
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/4 tsp. of Lime Rind (Grated)
- 2 tbsp. of Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup of Light Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. of Milk (Any)
- 1/2 cup of Green Onion (Finely chopped)
- 2 cups of Angel Hair Slaw
- 1/4 cup of Cilantro (Finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp. of Salt
- 1 tbsps. of Canola Oil
- 3/4 tsp. Ancho Chile Powder
- 1 lb. of Chicken Breast (Skinless and boneless)
- 1/2 tsp. of Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp. of Ground Cumin
- 4 Corn Tortillas
- Slice and remove the flesh from the avocado.
- Put the flesh into a mixer, with the grated lime rind, 1 tbsp. of fresh lime juice, sour cream, milk, and process until smooth.
- In a bowl gently mix the green onion, angel hair slaw, cilantro, 1 tbsp. of lime juice, salt, and canola oil.
- Cut your chicken into strips or chunks that will fit the tortillas later.
- In a clean bowl add your chicken breasts and coat with the ancho chile powder, garlic salt, and ground cumin.
- Make sure the chicken is well coated on both sides (step 5).
- In a pan over medium-high heat add cooking spray, and then add the coated chicken.
- Cook for 4-8 minutes, stirring frequently and making sure the chicken is thoroughly cooked through before taking off the heat.
- Top the tortillas with the chicken, the avocado cream (step 2), cilantro slaw (step 3), and serve while hot.
Tell us what you think of this Ancho Chicken Tacos with Cilantro Slaw and Avocado Cream recipe on Facebook.